Propellerads

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Snoop Dogg & Method Man To Feature On "Game Of Throne" Mixtape

Rappers Snoop Dogg and Method Man have
been recruited by the producers of the hit TV
show Game of Thrones to feature on the mixtape
of the popular series.
The title of the mixtape is Catch The Throne.
Officially titledCatch the Throne: The Mixtape,
Vol. 2 is made up of 15 tracks. The mixtape will
lead up to the season premiere of Game of
Thrones on April 12.
Catch The Throne will be released in March.
Speaking on being on the mixtape Snoop Dogg
said "Off the top, I love Game of Thrones - I
even gave my expert analysis of this season on
my GGN show. It's like the rap game, it's
gangster, about family, loyalty and trying to get
to the top. I had to get involved. Give the fans a
little bit of how I see it."
The mixtape will sample music from the fourth
season of Game of Thrones. Other artistes to
feature on the mixtape includeStalley, Anthrax,
Killswitch Engage, and others.
The first volume of Catch The Throne mixtape
featured rapperWale, Common, Big Boi, and
Daddy Yankee.

No comments:

Post a Comment