Propellerads

Friday 23 September 2016

Two drug traffickers arrested with 700kg of cocaine in Lagos airport

Chinedu and Okechukwu


The NDLEA Commander at the Lagos airport, gave the names of the suspects as Okonkwo Francis Okechukwu, 44, and Ifedigbo Chinedu Lucky, 37.

Read Okechukwu Piece,
“I was stranded in Brazil, where I worked as a waiter in a restaurant for two years.
Life was awful as I was struggling daily just to feed myself. When I was contacted to smuggle cocaine to Nigeria, I was very happy because it was an opportunity to return home.
My sponsor also promised to pay me half a million Naira with which I had planned to start a business,”
Read Lucky Piece,

“I am a businessman. I import female shoes from Brazil since 2014. This arrest is just bad luck for me because I was already calculating my profit from the deal,”  

The suspects will be arraigned soon,” NDLEA Chairman, Colonel Muhammad Abdallah (Rtd) said.

No comments:

Post a Comment