Propellerads

Wednesday 21 September 2016

I Showed Actors My Unclad Bum Is Real - Tonia Ferrari Okoro

She has done a couple of films that got top ratings and thus has some good claims to fame. She is blessed with both great boobs and bum but it is her bum that has caused her the major embarrassment of her life
“That will be when some actors accused me of wearing fake hips and bum. At first I thought it was a joke but they were dead serious about it. They went on and on about it that I had to prove it to them that I am all natural. So, I pulled down my jeans and showed them my Unclad bum.
They were transfixed and could not talk for moments. I know I have a fresh and beautiful bum. It was so crazy I couldn’t believe I did what I did.
Even the guys were confused. Don’t think I am wayward or something, I believe so much in decency but their accusation made me lose my head. I even told them to touch it and confirm but they just stared in disbelief,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment