Propellerads

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Photos: Kevin Hart plays with really big cats in Dubai


Comedian, Kevin Hart, 36, and fiance Eniko Parrish joined rapper Ludacris and wife Eudoxie Mbouguiengue, along with Indy Car driver Marco Andretti and girlfriend Marta Krupa on a getaway to Dubai. While there, he got a bit too close to a few big cats, 'I can't believe that I did this s***...I was scared as hell. The guy said that the Tigers can smell fear....I said "he's about to smell s***" because I immediately got the bubble guts #DopePic #dubai,' he revealed.


In another post, the 5'4 actor shared a video of himself feeding one the animals.
'Just feeding a LION name Beauty no big deal lmao #DopeVid #iwasscaredtodealth,' he wrote.


 He also partied with Lewis Hamilton and Trey Songz who recently turned 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment