Propellerads

Friday 13 November 2015

Eva on relationships: "My dog is my current best friend."


Well, you may want to listen to Nigeria’s Rap Diva, Eva on relationships. In one of those straight from the heart momentsshe opened up on Coke Tale, a segment of Coke Studio Season 3, Episode 3.It was truly vintage Eva as she spills it all out. Explaining that she’s done a lot of failing in the past, but that’s not something to dwell on - as it makes one get a better view ahead.

She cited failed relationship - something that resonates with girls - as one of those things that comes and goes. Giving a word of advice, she said: “You can't exactly be with the person you're supposed to be with, until you become the person you're supposed to be by yourself. Relationships are stupid sometimes, sometimes! But, I'm a lover, I love to love, I will love again, one day. Not today, right now, I'm loving only one person, and that's my dog: Frankie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment